Nashville Public Library - Main Branch
Nashville Public Library aims to provide all citizens the best in library services in Tennessee. Additionally, the library has a broad selection of legal self-help, reference and legal forms books. If needed, the library staff is available to help locate these materials and other online resources.
Nashville Public Library is committed to:
- Extending the benefits and joys of reading, lifelong learning, and discovery to all people through collections and services;
- Promoting the value and power of knowledge, essential in an informed democracy, by providing open and equal access to the records and opinions of the world;
- Providing emerging technologies and instruction as a gateway to information resources
- within and beyond our walls;
- Serving the community with integrity and skill;
- Providing an environment welcoming to all people which serves as a gathering place within the community;
- Preserving and sharing across generations the wisdom, culture, and history of our community.
Tue-Fri 9 am - 6 pm
Sat 9 am - 5 pm
Sun 2 pm - 5 pm