Coffee County Manchester Public Library
We are located at 1005 Hillsboro Blvd., Manchester TN 37355.
Our circulation and information telephone number is 931-723-5143 and our fax number is 931-723-0713
Librarian: Sherryl Roberts
Hours of Operation:
- Monday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday Closed
Coffee County Library Board of Trustees
1. Local Level: The Coffee County Library System is made up of the Coffee County Manchester Public Library and the Coffee County Lannom Memorial Library. The libraries are governed by a joint Library Board of Trustees who are each appointed by the Coffee County Commission to serve a three year term. In addition, two representatives are appointed to represent Coffee County on the Highland Rim Regional Library Board. Current Coffee County Board members are:
a. Coffee County Manchester Representatives: Roy Hendrix, Deanna Lawson, Susan Myers, and Patricia Freeze.
b. Coffee County Lannom Representatives: Michael Bradley, Pat Rogers and Kathy Rose.
c. Highland Rim Regional Representatives for Coffee County: Ann Stevenson and Jerry Spurlin.
2. Regional Level: Regional libraries serve Tennessee citizens through the assistance they provide to local libraries in developing, enhancing and expanding library services, providing continuing education to local librarians and giving professional advice and guidance to local librarians and library boards. Highland Rim Regional Library is one of twelve regional libraries within the State of Tennessee, and it serves sixteen libraries throughout Bedford, Cannon, Coffee, Franklin, Lincoln, Moore, Rutherford, Trousdale and Wilson counties. They serve as a link between the Tennessee State Library and Archives and local libraries.
3. State Level: The role of the Tennessee State Library and Archives is to provide leadership and overall direction that will enable the TSLA to meet its responsibilities to the people of Tennessee. The central administration of TSLA consists of a State Librarian and Archives, an Assistant State Librarian and Archivist for Administration, and an Assistant State Librarian and Archivist for Planning and Development.
Hours: Monday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Tuesday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Thursday 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Sunday Closed