Families First


Legal Information: Booklets

Money problems: Booklets on how to get help

Programs for help in Memphis


Statewide Social Services Resources

Department of Human Services (DHS)

You can apply for Families First or get more information about your Families First at your local DHS office. 

TN 211

Help by phone - Dial 211 for Tennessee’s community services help line; or visit the 211 website

Kid Central

Kid Central is a one-stop shop for Tennessee families to connect with important information and resources provided by Tennessee state departments.


Legal Help or Representation

TN Free Legal Answers

Volunteer Lawyers Who Will Answer Questions for Free Online

Statewide Directory

Directory of Legal Aid Attorneys and Other Agencies by County



Still need assistance? Please speak to a librarian at your local library – they may have additional resources to assist you.

Families First

Table of Contents